Friday, March 28, 2008

REMY MA: ATTITUDE DETERMINES YOUR ALTITUDE



Dear Remy,

It saddens me to hear that you will be serving between 5 to 25 years
for assault and witness tampering. I am good for making excuses for people, but I can't continue to make excuses for you. I met you twice and on both occasions you were nice and humble. So when I would hear you on the radio I would think to myself “this is not the woman I met.” When we ran into each other recently, you gave one of the best quotes I have heard about our book. It saddened me that I could not take your quote and use it because you were on trial and are not deemed as a role model. I relate to you, because I could be you. My friends say I am erratic and I am working daily to control my attitude. I am a sweet person, but when I am angered I go from 1 to t 10 in 0 seconds. So I don’t look down upon you, I just wished you had made better decisions. I never told you, but I think you’re a hot lyricist and I looked forward to seeing your growth as an artist and woman. I don’t know what the future holds for you, but instead of judging you, I will try to make better decisions in my life and it is my hopes that you will make better decisions in the future. I will keep you in my prayers

Flygirl

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Get'em Girls! I so love what your doing! My name is Traci Kimone!! I am reporter for a womens magazine! I would so love to interview you for our site!!

www.sheunlimited.com

or email me tkimone@sheunlimited.com

Eb the Celeb said...

That was so heart felt. I feel you girl

Anonymous said...

I love that!!! Sometimes people try so hard no to judge that they forget about honesty and the conviction that comes from that, which is a necessity for us to see ourselves and change.

Continue to be candid!!

Anonymous said...

I love how you ended the your letter. More people should have that outlook. Instead of judging someone for their downfall, just try not to be like them and pray for them and yourself.

Anonymous said...

Also that we would do without your very good phrase

Anonymous said...

I want not concur on it. I assume precise post. Expressly the title-deed attracted me to study the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Easily I to but I think the post should prepare more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I to but I about the list inform should secure more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Anonymous said...

good day ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching for that meticulous model. The prices due to the fact that the velcros are all over 340 pounds on every site. But definitively I set this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

i very much adore your posting taste, very exciting.
don't quit and also keep penning due to the fact that it simply worth to read it,
excited to browse much more of your articles, thankx!

Anonymous said...

Approvingly your article helped me truly much in my college assignment. Hats incorrect to you send, intention look forward for more interdependent articles promptly as its united of my pick subject-matter to read.

Anonymous said...

ecottChieft
[url=http://healthplusrx.com/autism]autism[/url]
rexneiceesown

Anonymous said...

very well information you write it very clean. I'm very lucky to get this info from you.