Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Nadine's Birthday- KARAOKE STYLE!

Last night the Get 'Em Girls' were out on the town for our friend Nadine's birthday. She had her party at Duet 48 Karaoke bar. We had a ball. I wanted to sing everything. I believe I embarrassed Jeniece and Joan, but once someone told me I was a ROCKSTAR...it went to my head and I was out of control for the entire night.
Some of the memorable performances were Caribbean Queen by Bill Ocean, The Closer I Get To You by Luther, The Bird by Morris Day and The Time, Jump by Kriss Kross, Since You've Been Gone by Kelly Clarkson, I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T by Webbie, Umbrella by Rhianna and Jay Z, Killing Me Softly by Fugees and Clark Atlanta Alumni's version of Wipe Me Down by LiL Boosie.

So if you are looking for a hot Karaoke spot check out Duet on 48th street between 1st and 2nd ave.

No comments: