Thursday, March 27, 2008

Crushin': Andre 3000

Dear Andre,

It was 1993, I can remember it like it was yesterday. I was watching BET and I saw you. You were slim and brown..just like I like’em. You were young and running wild, who knew that you would turn out to be such a refined man. I can’t judge, I was running right behind you and Big Boi singing, “All the players came from far and wide, wearing afros and braids kicking them gangsta rides..” Even when you dated Erykah, I was still supporting you, tight clothes and all. Through the cornrows, afros, and wigs, I have been there. I’ve lived in your lap in the love below, and I have loved every minute of it. I have no children so I guess there is no way to justify me watching your Emmy- award winning cartoon; Class of 3000…other than the fact that I just want to see your face and the show is great. So as you make your place in Hollywood as an actor, I will be right there enjoying every minute of it. Don’t let the fact that I have not seen your new movie Semi-Pro, affect our relationship..I’m just on the grind baby. I met your mother back in October of 2007 at the NABFEME Mother’s Luncheon and I felt the connection with Mrs. Benjamin right away. I gave her a copy of my book; Get ‘Em Girls’ Guide to Unlocking the Power of Cuisine and she was very receptive. Speaking of receptive I know you are a vegan and I am receptive to your lifestyle..we do have a couple of vegan recipes in our book. I have been a vegetarian before and I have vegan friends…sounds like a love connection to me! So until we meet on someone’s red carpet..keep doing your thang..you are most definitely Get ‘Em Girl approved!

Shakara aka Flygirl

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory