Friday, March 21, 2008

OPERATION HEALTHYBODY:Bootcamp Day23- WILDDDD OUT

WILDDDDDDDDDDOUTTTTTTTTTTTT! Yes I did it and I am not ashamed to admit it...Today we were allowed to bring a guest to class. Now we were suppose to invite a friend who is in shape, so I picked my friend Eric that I have been crushing on for some time now. He works out daily and is competitve like me so I knew he would not let me down...so I thought. Not even two minutes into class, this fool said something smart to one of the Drill Seargants! The next thing I knew, I heard BRIDGERS drop and give me 15. I just shrugged it off and did my 15 pushups. Eric did well through out the class but he started to bother me half way through the class. He began to say my first name constantly, he had jokes, he was talking, he would not say drill seargant or maam. Finally I snapped after he said something to me. I cursed him out in front of the class and I got yelled at for doing so. Do you think Eric cared...no he just smiled and continued to be silly.
For that entire day I was sad because I allowed myself to break in front of my troop. He text me later and said "your boo was the strongest in class." Indeed he was, but I he was also the most annoying too..lol

Shakara

No comments: