Friday, March 7, 2008

Joan’s Restaurant Reviews: Mojitos Edition!


Take your food life to the next level with power lunches, weekend brunches and mid-week romantic dinners for two with Joan’s restaurant reviews.

TGIF!
It’s getting closer to 5PM – the weekend is just hours away (ok, I work for myself so there is no such thing as weekends); however, I think I’m still deserving of a few mojitos!

My top mojitos spots are:

Havana Central
151 W. 46th St. NYC, NY, 22 E. 17th St. NYC, NY & 2911 Broadway, NYC, NY

Havana Central offers 7 flavors (you can also get a full pitcher of any flavor) and three convenient locations to choose from. Also, try the empanadas…Yummy!


Son Cubano
405 W. 14th St. NYC, NY

With 9 different flavors to choose from I’m certain you’ll find one that suits your palate. If you decide to go after 9pm be prepared to show your ID, the restaurant doubles as a club on the weekends.
Enjoy!
JAD

No comments: