Friday, March 7, 2008

OPERATION HEALTHYBODY:Bootcamp Day16-And then there was two

So I am burning up with fever, from a cold and my phone rings at 4am and it is Wild Child seeing if I am coming to get him. I tell him I am not feeling well, but he gives me this pep talk and I decide that I didn't want to let him and my other troop member down. So I bundle up and try to sike myself up for the track. I do not like to run and to have to run while I'm sick was going to be a challenge. So we get there and our third teammate never shows up. That really pisses me off because I pushed myself for the team and he never even took 1 minute out of his time to call us and let us know he couldn't make it. Sergeant Gary and Glymph worked us out hard. I sweated out a lot of my cold and was able to run my mile and a half at 18:25 which is 7 seconds better than the last time. Go me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shakara aka Lone Ranger

No comments: