Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Fabgirl's Beauty Pick: Olay Body Wash Plus Radiance Ribbons


While visiting North Carolina a month ago I found myself in a local drug store and I picked up Olay's Body Wash plus Radiance Ribbons. What first attracted me to the body wash was the swirls of green and white. Next I opened the cap and a sweet tropical aroma filled my nose. Olay says this product will improve your skin's luminosity in just five days. This is suppose to be the first body wash to add an actual ribbon of moisturizer with glucosamine complex and luminous brighteners to transform skin from dull to radiant. Personally, I just love the way the body wash lathers and smells on my body. I haven't had a chance to notice the luminosity of my skin yet. However, when I traveled to North Carolina again last week, I stopped to another drugstore and picked up a new bottle!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory