Thursday, March 27, 2008

Maria Davis Can't Be Silenced, Friday March 28



Get 'Em Girl Family I received this letter from Maria Davis, Aids activist and wanted to share it with you all. Please support.

Peace and Blessings,

Praying that all is well with you and your family. Since being diagnosed with HIV in 1995 then with AIDS in 1998, GOD has been doing some truly awesome things in my life to show me his power is like none other. On sunday, March 30- April 7 I will be accompanying 25 other U.S. women lead by actress/AIDS activist "Sheryl Lee Ralph" to Capetown, South Africa to fellowship, do workshops,exchange gifts and share stories with women and girls of Capetown infected and affected with HIV/AIDS. This is a dream come true but we all know that this is GODS power at work. In the past I would have been able to make a trip like this because of low T-cells and a high viral load. Now my T-cells are 304 with a undetectable viral load. I am praying that all of my family , friends and associates come out this friday, March 28 to the Sugar Bar and support my showcase or give a donor to support my trip to South Africa and "Can't Be Silenced" my non for profit organization as we strive to educate and give support to men,women and chrildren infected and affected by HIV/AIDS........We Need Your Support!!!


"Be Positive That You Are HIV Negative"
If You Don't Know By Now......GOD IS AWESOME
Please check out Cable Positive's new HIV/PSA
.....................................................................................
click on the Youtubelink and then
click on "Maria" We Have Work To Do.
(http://www.youtube.com/user/cablepositive ),

God Bless You.......Maria Davis


Please e-mail this flyer to other artist , friends & Family!!!
Maria Davis/Can't Be Silenced
Presents "RandB Against AIDS"
and Send Off Celebration for
"Maria Davis"
Journey to Capetown, South Africa
Friday, March 28, 2008
@ "Sugar Bar"
254 w.72nd Street (bet. B'way and West End ave.)NYC
Doors open 7pm/showtime 9pm..
$10 advanced tickets $15 at door
Fitgirl

No comments: