Monday, March 3, 2008

OPERATION HEALTHYBODY:Bootcamp Day13- I THINK I CAN

Okay Wild Child is back today yeah!!!!!! Day 13 was cool today we raced one another while carrying another member on our back. So I lifted as much as 250 pounds and was able to run. At first I was hesitant, but I did it. We also had to do a lot of suicide drills, which involves a lot of running..we did ALOT of running. We also did this cool drill where we had to lay connecting to one another using our legs..so we are all laying chest down on the floor and we had to place our shins in the small of each others back and then on the count of three we all push up. So if everyone is in the right place we will all be off of the ground. I know it sounds confusing, but it was amazing and a sight to see (it did take us almost 5 minutes to figure it out though). We were missing 2 members due to sickness and injury, but we survived Day 13...

Shakara aka Lone Ranger

No comments: