Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Crushin': Lamman Rucker











I was first introduced to this man after he starred in the hit sitcom Half & Half as Mona’s love interest and I was extremely excited to see him on the big screen as Sheriff Troy in Tyler Perry’s: Why Did I Get Married? For one brief moment I wish I was playing the roll of Shelia in the movie so I could get to …well you know where I’m going with this! Lamman Rucker has been around for awhile and I’m excited to know that he’s making major moves with his career. If anyone out there knows this man personally, please tell him that I’m looking for him!

4 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

Yes yes yes ... lawd yes!

Them heart shaped lip and dimples will do it everytime!

Unknown said...

Yum-my...! I'd love to GET HIM, GIRL! (lol)

MYZCOVINGTON said...

TEARS COME 2 MY EYES WHEN I SEE THIS MAN I UTERLY LOVE HIM WISH HE WAS MINE

Anonymous said...

I know Lamman from my days in Pittsburgh going to Pitt and he hung out on campus and he is a really nice guy. Much success to him. He deserves it and knows his craft.