Monday, February 25, 2008

OPERATION HEALTHYBODY:Bootcamp Day9-Back in the Saddle

So I am back from NC, my Grandmother is doing well..and now I am back to business. I warned the class that I did not have the energy to push them so they were going to have to step it up. Did they listen..no, but we made it through. My "wild child" was not in class again for the fourth time. I was really upset because I called him on Sunday and he said he was coming. He will probably never come back after the message I left on his voicemail yesterday. I really need to start changing my eating habits so that I can get the best results. I went grocery shopping yesterday so that I would have a better food selection. After class I have to rush home and get dressed because I am volunteering with WEEN for the HSAN awards (Hip Hop Summit Action Network)....it is going to be a long day...

No comments: