Monday, February 18, 2008

OPERATION HEALTHYBODY:Bootcamp Day5-BREAKBREAKDOWN

Day 5, week 2...today Drill Sergeant Dennis broke me down. I was doing so well, but today she just went in. I damn near cursed at her today. If any of you have ever done any exercise that has to do with the word plank..then you know how I feel. As a team, the Boot Camp Click is holding tight. We are really starting to gel together. This morning I had to pick my "Wild Child" up because if I didn’t he would have been late as usual. I really need to start trusting my body. I should be able to carry my weight better than I do. My body finally hurts and I was sweating profusely. Only to get home and find out my hot water is not working. So I was stuck washing up at the sink in ice cold water. Hopefully I will get a real bath today.

Shakara aka Lone Ranger aka Master at Arms

No comments: