Tuesday, February 19, 2008

OPERATION HEALTHYBODY:Bootcamp Day6-TheTrack

Okay today is day 6 and I am hurt. Mentally I am fine (unlike Monday my spirit was hurt because I wasn't the star in class). However my butt and legs are sore. Today I got dressed in layers because the Boot Camp Click was going out to the track today for our first run. At first I was a little scared because it was cold and I thought my nose would be running, however everything went fine. We worked out alot first and then we ran. The goal is for us to run a mile and a half in 15 minutes. Today I ran it in 21minutes 18 seconds, which is not that bad considering the track was icy and we could not run on the inside which they said added about two minutes to our time). I definitely need to purchase some arch supports because I have flat feet and they hurt a little. I soaked last night with some Epsom Salt and I will probably be soaking again. Tomorrow is an off day so maybe I can go out and play tonight. I really need to go grocery shopping so that I can get my diet right.

Shakara aka Lone Ranger aka Master at Arms

No comments: