Thursday, February 28, 2008

OPERATION HEALTHYBODY:Bootcamp Day11 The Return Of Wild Child

Today was a good day. It was so cold outside 19 degrees however the windchill made it feel as if it was below zero. However, after a tongue lashing I left on Wild Child's voicemail, he returned to class. I was happy to look to my left and see him. He was focused and full of energy. We ran a mile and a half and I improved on my time by three minutes so I went from 21 minutes and some change to 18 minutes and 32 seconds...go meeeeeee! Just when I thought the torture was over, drill sergeant has us do crawls from one side of the football field to another. This is not the crawl you did on you knees as a kid either..lol..All in all today was great..too bad it was so cold outside that my water had frozen solid, so I had nothing to drink, lol

Shakara aka Lone Ranger aka Master at Arms

No comments: