Thursday, February 14, 2008

OPERATION HEALTHYBODY:Bootcamp Day3

Wednesday was an off day..so today I was back in Boot Camp. I was like 1 minute late so I had to do 20 push ups (my arms are going to be so nice..lol). Today we also had to do push ups because Joan and Jeniece quit. Our drill sergeants said if we had all bonded maybe they would have tried to stay. I started to speak up, but this discipline I am learning made me say nothing. If I had spoken I would have said there is nothing any of us could have done. Joan and Jeniece are very stubborn and head strong..when they make up their minds no one can turn them around. I am trying to emphasize and sympathize but I can't. I just have to worry and be responsible for myself now..(accept things I can not change).

Nevertheless, on Day 3 my boot camp troop bonded. We actually picked a name and tomorrow I will update you all with the name. As far as my body, I feel good. I am noticing that I don't have an attitude in the morning when I have to wake up at 4:25am. My body is not that sore except for in the glutes area...I hope that means my squats are working (wink).
Signing out until tomorrow....Shakara aka Lone Ranger

No comments: