Thursday, February 21, 2008

Operation Healthy Body: Day 5 (Jeniece's Version)

OK...my back is really in a funk! It comes in spurts and it's getting on my nerves. My acupuncturist is out of commission, does anyone have a reference for one here in NYC?

Other than that, everything is good. The girls and I had a really good business meeting yesterday in Midtown with Dr. Ben Chavis and Valesia Butterfield of HSAN...looking forward to great things to come from it! Afterwards the ladies took me out for a birthday lunch. I enjoyed a 9 oz. rib eye, green beans, and salad while those two heffas dined on the finest Cambodian brownie bowls, with ice cream, and fresh whipped cream lol. Seriously, they went hard! That's right I'm telling! The loaves of wheat bread just kept coming and the bellinis just kept flowing...all while I chewed quietly on my green beans and sipped my Equal-laced iced tea! lmao.

However, when I got home that evening, I did indulge in a scoop of Sugar-Free Cool Whip (which taste very similar to vanilla ice cream when frozen hard) and I made a chocolate sauce with fat-free half-and-half and 20 semi-sweet chocolate chips...YUM!

Happy Birthday to me!

Jeniece

No comments: