Friday, February 15, 2008

OPERATION HEALTHYBODY:Bootcamp Day4- MASTER OF ARMS

Day 4 was tough getting up. I slept bad last night so I was not too happy when my alarm went off at 4:30am. I was dragging and almost got to class late. 5am is considered on time at 5:05am you are officially late and at 5:15am you can no long join the troop. Today's class was tough however we talked about nutrition for about 30 minutes so that gave us some rest time. Maybe tomorrow I will tell you all about what we learned. We all chose a name for our troop. So going hence forth our name is now "BOOT CAMP CLICK." The most exciting part of the class was I was named Master of Arms for the BOOT CAMP CLICK! The troop voted and anonymously they picked me. As Master of Arms I am in charge or roll call and motivating the BOOT CAMP CLICK. I am excited about my position and I hope I can make my troop proud. I guess I will have to start getting up at 4:15am to make sure I get there on time because now I have to set an example.

Shakara

PS We had to do 30 push-ups again because Jeniece and Joan were not in class. I informed the Boot Camp Click that we should just get use to doing 30 push-ups because they are not coming back I'm going to be so cut!

No comments: