Tuesday, February 26, 2008

OPERATION HEALTHYBODY:Bootcamp Day10

After eating all of the great food at the HSAN Action Awards, I was feeling very slump-ish in the morning, but I rolled out of bed and made it to class. We were missing two members, so I knew push-ups were just around the corner. My "Wild Child" of the group, seems to have gone AWOL. He has been missing for 4 days, therefore we had to do 8 count body builders 32 times (8 times for each day he was missing). Now I hate 8 count body builder. For those of you who need a demonstration of what 8count body builders are click here: http://www.expertvillage.com/video/620_calisthenics-8-count-body-builder.htm
Now for some reason I just felt like opening my mouth and speaking up. I told our Drill Sergeant that we did everything possible to get this man to class and I couldn't understand why we were being held responsible. She then pulled up chairs and told us all to sit down except for one young lady. She made her do them all by herself because she was originally the one they told would be responsible for our "Wild Child." I felt bad, but such is life.
I am starting to get better with my push ups (yeahhhh me!). My body is very sore, but I am making it. I am starting to see a little bit of results, however I really need to focus on changing my diet. Thursday we are at the track...I am so not looking forward to it...lol

Shakara aka Lone Ranger aka Sergeant at Arms

No comments: