Monday, February 11, 2008

OPERATION HEALTHYBODY:Bootcamp Day1

Today started our first day of boot camp. Surprisingly we all showed up on time. I am not going to say I enjoyed the 1 1/2 hr class, however I made it through. Getting up at 5am was kind of tough. The toughest part for me was remembering to address our instructors as "yes ma’am" or "yes Drill Instructor." They also took our measurements (which I will not be revealing ...lol). I know we were instructed that we may need to purchase knee pads...so I will definitely be purchasing some this weekend. The knee pads will be used long after class, because when I get my body tight I can re-in act my favorite Janet Jackson video "Pleasure Principal"...lol. After tons of drills, push ups, sit-ups and yes ma’ams class was over and I was proud of the girls and myself. However, Jeniece and Joan decided this was the first and last day of boot camp. Of course I was livid, because they always come up with these bright ideas and then drop out (Bikram Yoga). I fussed at them for a while, but they stood their grounds....so I guess I will just be the Lone Ranger from now on. Beyonce had to leave Kelly and Michelle eventually..lmao

Shakara aka Lone Ranger

No comments: