Tuesday, February 12, 2008

OPERATION HEALTHYBODY:Bootcamp Day2

Lonelyyyyyyyyyy I am so lonelyyyyyyyy, I have nobodyyyyyyyyyy....Day 2 of Boot camp was tough I didn't have my girls to hold me down, but I got up and was on time. However, it was so cold outside that the lock to the gym door was frozen. Therefore, Drill Instructor Dennis started warming us up outside. It was 19 degrees outside and my simple butt only had on a windbreaker jacket over my hoodie and no gloves. Thank God I brought my scarf out! We never did make it inside so class was cut short about 30minutes. We did get a work out and when I got home, I went to my gym and worked out on the elliptical and did some abs work. I am so proud of myself! Tomorrow is my day off from class, but I plan to still get up early and workout...providing I don't stay out too late at Spotlight Live seeing Lil Mo perform.
Shakara aka Lone Ranger

No comments: