Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Day 26, Co Star


I am really feeling this new Day 26 CD. I am sure Jeniece and Joan are tired of me playing it all day, every day...however it is the only CD in my constant rotation. Though I love the entire CD, my favorite song is Co Star. This song is so sexy and gives me the chills. I have written like a hundred video treatments in my head. Everyone that knows me well knows how passionate I am about music. Music truly makes me loose control. This lyrics are beautiful and the music is arranged perfectly. The guys sound great. People have compared them to Jodeci, but I think this song puts them in their own category. This song must be a single! I am about to start the campaign..lol Shout out to Mario Winans for writing this song.

Here are the lyrics to my favorite part of the song. The ad libs are in parenthesis and are sung by Willie and Robert.
We both know what will go down on tonight.
(We know what's going down, yes we do)
You've been teasing until the time was right.
(You've been teasing, ohhh)
So let go.It's your show. (It's your show, baby)
All I wanna do is co-star. (All I wanna do is lay right next to the star)
I'm in the right place at the right time. (Oh, I just wanna be everywhere you are)
I'm in the right place at the right time. (Oh, your body's looking to me and it's saying that I am)I
'm in the right place at the right time.
(You don't have to worry no more you're in my hands)I'm in the right place at the right time.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.

Shakara

No comments: