Wednesday, January 16, 2008

OPERATION SEXY BODY: DAY 2

Shakara- Today was a tough day. Joan was a little attitudinal (yeah I know that is not a word) she claims her attitude had nothing to do with food however I don't believe her. Jeniece was in good spirits. We had a meeting yesterday evening with Keisha and Lisa; the owners of True Control Fitness. They will be training us in a boot camp. We will begin on Jan 28th and go until June 6th with a one week break. The boot camp starts at 5am in the morning (there goes my hairdo's not to mention my nightlife). Keisha and Lisa also told us that cutting our carbs was not necessary. They briefly went over food combining which is eating a meat with vegetables or eating your carbs with vegetables. However, you should never eat your carbs with your meet. Yeah I know it is a lot..lol. Also, Jeniece and Joan have decided they don't like the name Operation Sexy Body, so stay tuned for a possible name change. I guess I should mention on day 2 I broke my no carbs. I hade a slice of pizza and a cranberry/pineapple drink at the Ne-Yo event....the saga continues


1 comment:

harrybridgers said...

1/16/08

Hi Karo;
I got my good eye on you!
Glad you're (oops) I mean
good luck with you weight
issues. Get Em Girl!!!!!
Love Ya'
Daddy