Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Operation Healthy Body

Day 2 of Strickly Cardio...

Since day 1 was such a breeze I assumed day 2 was going to be a walk in the park…wrong!! We had a guest instructor (Mater Ty) hmmm…I don’t know who thought this was a good idea. He worked us and worked us, nonstop without any mercy! Shakara was “sick” this morning so she stayed in the car while Jeniece and I worked muscles that we didn’t know existed! Keisher participated 100% with all the exercises and seeing her workout inspired me to keep going! Thank God for Aleve! Overall, this is a great fitness program and I'm so glad we joined!!

PS - To make matters worst we have to make 250 cupcakes today (this too was Shakara's idea), I personally think she suddenly became "sick" so she doesn't have to make any cupcakes.

JD

No comments: