Sunday, December 23, 2007

FabStyle: Brea "BStar" Stinson

I had the pleasure of meeting this fab SiStar at the Armoire Couture Fashion Expo a couple of weeks ago and I fell in love with the jacket she was rocking! So, you know I had to get all the information, including where I could find one. She informed me that she was the designer of the jacket as well as a stylist to the Stars (no wonder she looked so fabtastic!)

Ms. Brea is definitely a Get 'Em Girl and her BStar designs are Get 'Em Girl Approved! You can check out some of her styles on her myspace profile: myspace.com/breabstar as well as on Get 'Em Girls, Kerry Hilson and Chrisette Michelle (speaking of which, I'm so loving the new Chrisette Michelle single "Be Okay"...check it out, we already told you it was hot in the Delicious Life...now stop playing and pick it up!) For information on purchase one or both of the jackets shown in the pictures below, please contact Brea "BStar" Stinson at: info@bstarinc.com.


FabGirl


No comments: