Monday, December 10, 2007

CRUSHIN': "GROWN MAN"




Dear Idris,

My name is fabgirl and I'm an Aries. My love for you is like peanut butter and jelly...it's authentic and it will never go out of style. I never could grasp the idea of drinking someones bath water until I first laid eyes on you. If I could describe you in two words it would be "GROWN MAN." From the "Wire" to "This Christmas" I have admired you. When I see you, I hear Lu-fa (Luther) ..."If this world were mine, I would place it at your feet." Back in the day, all I could offer you was some red kool-aid, but times have changed I have a cookbook out and we can discuss politics and music over turkey bacon and sweet potato biscuits anytime you want. So until we meet ...(and we will meet) Stay sexy...



xoxoxo, FabGirl


No comments: