Sunday, November 25, 2007

The Haps: Angie Mar's Hair Spectacular!

Bronner Brother's move over, there's a new hair show in town! Ok, that might be a stretch, but from our understanding The Angie Martinez Hair Show and Beauty Expo, in NYC was the place to be yesterday! I didn't get a chance to make it over to the jam-packed Hammerstein Ballroom, but it looks like everyone enjoyed themselves. Besides the star-studded performances by everyone from Trey Songz (Is it me or is Trey looking extra yummy in his I Can't Help But Wait video) to Mr. "Shawty is a 10" himself, The Dream, there were fashion panels, make-overs provided by Cover Girl's Queen Collection and much more.


A gang of celebs came out to christen Ms. Martinez's new venture including fellow Hot97 co-horts Miss Info and Ebro (Miss Info...I'm going to need you to ease up off my man), o.g. Get 'Em Girl's Missy Elliott and Pepa, Toccara (sans make-up, and she's still a Get 'Em Girl) and Lil' Mama. Next time, I'll be easy on the turducken...so I can be in attendance...just in case Ebro happens to be in the building *sigh*.

Source (wireimage)

No comments: